Saturday, February 2, 2008

Or is it "thinkings" of a creative inker???

Which came first - the chicken or the egg...?
Here it is Madley, assignment #1. I am now an official blogger. I've decided that instead of creating to-do lists, I will create done-it lists. Maybe then, I won't feel so overwhelmed with what I have yet to accomplish. I suppose it's similar to a gratitude journal in that when day is done, one can feel all warm and cuddly inside. So after our conversation - I:
1. Canceled my merchant account
2. Canceled a few unneeded domains, the shopping cart I have been holding onto for that glorious day when I become an established business owner, and
3. Put a call into my storefront web hosting company to find out about canceling my account. ( yes... 2 and 3 are different storefronts/shopping carts...!) but "customer care" does not work weekends - So, I will take care of this one first thing birthday morning.
4. I created a blog!! yippee! front door entrance!

Tomorrow is a new day - I'll see what I can do tomorrow!

1 comment:

Madley said...

YAY! How fun! I'm so glad you've walked through the front door!

XOX,
A Very Proud Madley