Thursday, February 21, 2008

OOOOPs... here I am!

Guess I got a bit sidetracked in my life... thanks Madley for the push! I'm working on my art, yes... MY art. I'll start small - designing for magnets... 3 x 2 beautiful little tidbits that will help make the world a brighter place to be.
and another bit of good news.. the scale moved today. (in the right direction) Albeit only a pound, yes... 1... ONE pound... we are finally moving in the right direction. I must be doing something right, or maybe my new dose of thyroid medication (however small the adjustment may be) has kicked in and helping the situation. I see Dr. Patching again on the 13th of March, and in a perfect world he will say... yeah! Lets set a date. So I am officially putting this out the the universe... I WANT A PERFECT WORLD.

I found a new website - www.commonties.com - here they ask 20 questions, the reader submits personal answers with or without artwork depicting the answer, and if yours is chosen to be published, they pay you. Very thought provoking questions.... and good therapy for those of us who may need it! I'm trying to think up a good illustration for my answer to question number 9. What is the worst betrayal you have ever experienced?
For me, the worst betrayal I think I have ever felt is when the "love of my life" handed me his weekly gas, atm, and other misc receipts and inadvertently... or not... handed me a receipt for condoms and flowers. That was the hardest kick in the gut I had ever felt.

Well, on that note, let me get back to being creative...

No comments: